Doctors and cosmetic surgeons could not do what they do without the amazing products created specifically for each industry. The Artiste® Assisted Injection System, created by Nordson Micromedics, is a perfect example. This revolutionary new product provides an alternate way to do dermal injections and is designed for more consistent, repeatable delivery with less hand fatigue. Feedback has shown this system easily integrates into the clinical setting. Contact us today for more information!
telephone:+44 (0) 1582 691905
About the Ariste®:
The Artiste System automates the manual injection process and offers:
• Ergonomic design for improved syringe handling
• Less hand fatigue
• Increased injection control for more consistent fluid delivery
• Easy integration into clinical settings
Who is it for?
Aesthetic practioners who administer facial injections and dermal fillers.
How does it work?
Using CO2 pressure, instead of thumb pressure, the Artiste Assisted Injection System provides more consistent pressure during the injection process.
1. Simply connect the syringe to the handpiece
2. Turn the system on
3. Activate the foot pedal to start the flow of materials
4. Adjust flow as necessary
5. Inject into desired location using the foot pedal to stop/start the flow.