Details about TCA Peel
Even if you do have the perfect skin there is no reason you should abandon using everyday skin products to give it that little extra moisture. Our skin is the outer layer of our body and is very important for many reasons.
• It is exposed to the harsh elements of the environment everyday. Most people look at our face and the skin that is why it is important to go to extra great lengths to get it looking smooth and perfect.
• TCA peel is where the skin begins to peel and becomes flaky it is needed more medication to get rid of the dead skin cells in the skin. There are many skin peeling procedures to get the dead skin off and become clean and fresh. They use trichloroacetic acid to remove the superficial blemishes such as acne, scars and to correct pigment problems also can be used to smooth out wrinkles. On some other occasions TCA peel has even been used to remove and prevent the growth of pre cancerous cells. It is used by many people for many different reasons.
• TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peels are medium-skin-depth treatments
• TCA peels help with sun damage, facial wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and pigment abnormalities
• The concentration of the peel varies according to need, and downtime can last up to 1 week
Video about the procedure TCA Peel
Products for TCA Peel
Search for a Treatment
Helping you make an informed decision and choose the right cosmetic treatment provider